Seeds are sold as a souvenirs.
In the event of damage or loss, we want
to be notified, though your complaint is with the post
office. Be sure to keep an eye on our
Returned Letters page, in the event that your order
is returned to us. It can take up to 6 weeks to be returned. We will not address order issues after 90 days of us mailing out your order.
Make sure your payment is in full, including all
shipping, and applicable tax. Proper postage,
and address on the letter you send us.
Money orders are to have the pay to area left blank.
Please type, or print clearly, the return delivery (your)
Include an e-mail address for order confirmation (optional).
Make sure to list alternate (second choice(s), in case the item(s) you have selected are out of stock by the time your letter reaches us.
Once we put your order in
the hands of the shipper, we have completed our service.
We will not address issues with orders after 90 days of us mailing your order.
Only for those legally able to germinate and grow. All others should consult their local laws. We do not advise germinating these seeds if you are not legally able to do so. They are intended as souvenirs as well as no guarantee on the outcome if you do.
We will not consider germination concerns that are longer than 90 days after your order was sent out.
**For those that are legally able to germinate these souvenirs:
For poor performing souvenirs, contact the breeder.
Damping Off has been rampant. Protect yourself and use an anti fungal and or clean seeds very well. All items used for germination should be cleaned well, even sterilized
- Clean seeds just prior to use.
- Use an anti fungal on any purchased seeds.
- PH, always know your PH of water, soil, what ever.
- Use the moon cycle to ensure the highest possible germination rates (it matters).
- do not seal or semi seal / dome seeds during any part of the germination process.
- do not use nutrients/fertilizer during any part of the germination process.
- do not use a heat mat.
- Do not use rockwool for germination.